Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited, to the following:
- SharePoint Application – Serve as subject matter expert on SharePoint and provide SharePoint support and administration and development.
- Define, create, and support business orientated work flow process in SharePoint.
- Maintain user account information (including rights, security, permissions and systems groups) via Active Directory and integration with SharePoint security groups.
- Install, configure, document, update, and support business software applications.
- If required provide after-hours support for business-critical applications.
- Understand site collection backup and recovery techniques.
- Present and defend technical solutions and designs to management.
- Ensure successful completion of a solution that meets the project’s requirements. Administer and manage SharePoint farm.
- Plan and build SharePoint sites (Intranet/Extranet) Develop SharePoint layout applications, workflow and web parts.
- Handle all aspects of basic information design, coordination, requirements gathering, and security management.
- Creation of iterative solutions that solve simple to complex business problems
by leveraging SharePoint and Collaboration toolset.
- Help users get acquainted and acclimated to SharePoint resources.
- Utilizing interpersonal skills to communicate with and instruct end-users on
- Design training programs create documentation and user guides and deliver training to end-users on SharePoint functionality (if applicable).
- Maintaining the collaboration backlog and driving smaller collaboration improvements as well as larger projects.
- Work with external resources dedicated to formulating SharePoint and collaboration strategy.
- Configure and manage SharePoint services and components.
- Able to work with little or no supervision, as well as pose as a team member.
- Able to be resourceful and troubleshoot any errors that may arise in your work.
- Produce an end product having met or exceeded Trilogen standards by completing thorough testing and quality assurance.
- Follow Trilogen Technologies Inc.’s policies and procedures
- At all times, faithfully, industriously, and to the best of your skill, ability, experience and talents, perform all the duties required of your position
- Understand and fulfill client requirements to the best of your ability.
- Take pride and ownership in the work you produce.
Completion of college, vocational or technical training, SharePoint certifications (MCSE) or necessary experience. Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions; Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the software; Assist in the collection and
documentation of user’s requirements as needed per management; Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications; Able to clearly and effectively communicate verbally and in written form, directly with clients and other team members. Motivated to continuously improve your skills and share your knowledge with the team.
Computer and Technology Knowledge.
SharePoint certifications (MCSE).